Friday, 10 February 2017

Remember These Moments Forever

I am over the moon! I have been working on this lovely film with my sister for months and it is finally finished! Click the photo below to play...
My sister, Sacha, is the most talented and generous person I know. Creating this film for me was truly a labour of love! She came with me to film these shoots and then spent countless hours editing the footage. I never realised the amount of time and effort that goes into creating a film. I am incredibly grateful for her dedication and infinite patience!
I would also like to thank Heather Nova for writing this beautiful song. We showed her a few clips and off she went. The music and lyrics are absolutely perfect and I grow fonder of them every time I hear them.
And below are a few of my favourite photos from the shoots too. 
Thank you to Pete and Sophie, Natalie, Justin, Charlie and Maria, Alexandra and Darren, Anna, Tori, Jaela and Kaitlyn, Indigo, and Kim and Marc. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...