www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Saturday 4 February 2017

Kisses and Cuddles

With Valentine's Day just ten days away, I thought it would be a nice idea to offer a special on my Lovebirds sessions.
Whether you've been together for 5 months or 50 years, the Lovebirds session is a chance to spend precious, uninterrupted time together; for you to focus only on each other and for me to capture the love and honest communication between you, creating beautiful, authentic images that document genuine moments of tenderness and joy.
I have long been fascinated by love – how completely mysterious and intangible it is. How it grows, how it changes, how it waxes and wanes, how it appears and how it can slip away. Everyday I photograph love and am in awe of it’s infinite forms. 
If you'd like to book a session, let me know... I have set aside 10 limited spots for these shoots that are available until 24 February. Contact me for details...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...